You are here : Ziaraat.com/Kazmain/Ziaraat
Personalities buried in Kazmain
1. Mausoleum of Imam Musa Kazim(a.s.) - the 7th Holy Imam
2. Mousoleum of Imam Muhammad Taqi al-Jawad(a.s.) - the 9th Holy Imam
3. Grave of Sheikhal-Mufid(a.r.) - His real name was Mohammad bin Nauman. Mufid means one who brings benefit. Even the 12th Imam (a.s.) called him Mufeed in a letter he wrote to him. He is said to have writeen over 200 books, one of the most importatnt one being Kitab-ul-Irshaad which is a life history of the 12 Imams. When Sheikh Mufid(a.r.) died, out 12th Imam said marsia which was written on his grave and our 12th Imam(a.s.) wrote a letter of condolence to his son.
4. Grave of Khwaja Nasirudin Tusi(a.r.) - His real name is Mohammad bin Hasan. He is the one to whom the 12th Imam taught dua-e-tawassul in a dream. He was very clever in all fields of knowledge. It is better to as doa for Shifa-e-Mariz at this place.
5. Grave of Syed Murtaza(a.r.) - His name is Ali bin Husayn bin Ebrahim bin Musa Kazim (the 7th Imam). Imam Ali(a.s.) gave him the name Alam-ul-Huda which means flag of guidance. He was the teacher of Sheikh Toosi. He wrote many books and was a student of Sheikh Mufid(a.r.)
6. Grave of Syed Razi(a.r.) - He was the one who compiled the sermons, sayings and letters of Imam Ali(a.s.) to form what is called Nahj-ul-Balagha. He too was a student of Sheikh Mufid(a.r.)
7. Grave of Syed Ismail Safrudin(a.r.)