You are here : Ziaraat.com/Aamal of Ayyam-e-Bayd
(1) 13th, 14th and 15th of Rajab, Shaban and Ramzan are known as "Ayyam-e-Bayz" - (the days of surpassing splendour)
(2) Imam Jafar Sadiq(a.s.) has said "whoso prays during the nights of Ayyam-e-Bayz infact stands at the door of super abundant favours, bounties and benefits available in these months".
(3) It is highly desirable to observe fast on 13th, 14th and 15th and have a bath every day and give alms in the way of Allah(swt).
(4) In the nights of "Ayyam-e-Bayz" pray 12 Rakat namaz as under:
(5) In the night of 15th, recite Ziarat of Imam Hussain(a.s.).
Pray the following 12 Rakat Namaz in 6 sets of 2 rakat each: -
in every Rakat recite
After each salam recite 4 times:
In addition to the above, aamal of Umm-e-Dawood are also performed on the 15th day of Rajab.